What a week! As unbelievable as it may sound, all of this is real. There is nothing fake about it!
- We are waking up to an unseasonably cold May morning with temperatures in the upper 30’s.
Record #cold will last into early next week in the Midwest, East and South and a rapidly strengthening low pressure system will bring #snow to parts of the Northeast: https://t.co/PG6OAepygS pic.twitter.com/kG1PygsmpT
— The Weather Channel (@weatherchannel) May 8, 2020
- Tomorrow morning will be even colder.
- It is snowing in the northeast. That’s flake news, not fake news!
- We are flattening the curve in places, but more than 5000 people, worldwide, are dying of COVID-19 everyday, with about one third of them in the USA.
- You can wear a mask to the bank.
- Pence can’t wear a mask to the Mayo Clinic.
- Trump can’t wear a mask anywhere. He says it would make him look silly. He doesn’t need help.
- Trump’s valet didn’t wear a mask. He has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Trump and Pence get tested for the coronavirus daily. You can’t.
- Even then Pence’s press secretary tested positive the day after testing negative.
- You can’t get tested 2 days in a row either.
- The Secretary of the Treasury is so busy solving the nation’s financial crisis that he has time to get into a Twitter feud with an aging rock star.
- Mnuchin’s Twitter post mocking Axyl Rose featured the flag of Liberia..
- Liberia and the US are just 2 of only 3 countries in the world that do not use the metric system.
- Maybe that’s why Mnuchin doesn’t understand the value of all of those zeros in a trillion dollars.
- Trump walks into a Phoenix factory, sans mask, with “Live and Let
Die” blaring over the loudspeaker.
Without covering his own face, President Trump visited a Honeywell factory making N95 face masks in Arizona while Guns N' Roses' 'Live and Let Die' played in the background https://t.co/ighshLku9i pic.twitter.com/damCXpt9Oh
— Reuters (@Reuters) May 6, 2020
- Biden is the latest politician to be involved in a “he said, she said” scandal.
- A record number of Americans are out of work.
— Renaissance Man (@ProgressiveBroh) May 8, 2020
- Record unemployment was story number 3 when I watched Fox News yesterday morning.
- The headline was that Attorney General Barr dismissed the case against Michael Flynn, despite the fact that Flynn had TWICE pleaded guilty to charges of lying to the FBI and had expressed remorse.
- Flynn should have pleaded guilty one more time since three is the charm.
- Fox spent 13 minutes on the Flynn story, followed by 2 minutes of Tara Reade calling for Biden to drop out of the race, before they spent 1 minute mentioning that 20.5 million Americans lost their jobs in April.
- That is 20,500,000 people who have bills to pay and families to feed.
- The 75000+ death toll was mentioned after the commercial break.
- This is my 910th post. In my previous 909 posts I have written a total of 130,947 words; some of which I actually take seriously.
- How do I know? I counted. I count everything. That’s what I do!