- The Secretary of Defense, a patriot with 40 years of honorable military service, resigns because he cannot reason with a president who would rather trust his gut regarding national security.
- The US has no Attorney General.
- The president has no Chief of Staff.
- The stock market has entered “bear” territory for the first time since 2008.
- One fourth of the US government has been shut down forcing 400,000 people to be either furloughed or work without pay while our elected officials go home for Christmas.
- And……are you ready for this? We are not going to have a White Christmas!
Otherwise, everything is sunny and bright with temperatures near 50 degrees through Christmas Eve. Most of us are likely to see showers overnight.