If you have any interest at all in our weather I think the current uncertainty surrounding a possible March snow is a pretty good reason to begin following this blog. I will give you an honest evaluation of what is to come as it directly relates to Salisbury weather. While I cannot guarantee accuracy, I can guarantee the truth as I see it. I’m not afraid to be wrong. After all, its the weather we’re talking about! Please consider following sbywx.blog.
To this blog’s loyal followers, I thank you, and ask you to consider sharing it with your friends.
Clicking the “Follow” button and entering your email address just one time means that my early morning post will arrive in your inbox each day by 6 AM. You won’t have to physically visit the page to get my personalized take on the weather. It will automatically come to you! You will also receive important updates throughout the day as they are warranted straight to your inbox.
Each morning’s post will include:
- Current Temperature from my backyard that updates in real time
- Daily Forecast from my backyard
- 3 to 4 Day Forecast
- Animated Regional Radar that updates in real time
- Animated National Radar that updates in real time
- Animated Satellite View that updates in real time
- Direct Link to Weatherunderground
- Historical Data from my weather station
The best part is that it is short and sweet, free, funny, and sometimes even correct! You can unsubscribe at anytime
My next post will give a detailed look at our potential spring snowfall!